If you find yourself hiding your smile, covering your mouth while you talk, or if you’re the only person in every family photo that’s frowning, it might be time to make a change. A recent University of California Berkley study revealed that people who smile more are less likely to get divorced or experience depression, and are more likely to get hired or promoted. However, similar studies reveal that those whose smiles are unappealing would do better to hide their smiles as they are perceived as less intelligent and unhealthy. If you’re ready to achieve your full smile confidence and potential, Rocky River cosmetic dentist, Dr. William L. Eick, and his team can help. We offer a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry services to correct, conceal, or transform your smile.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
At Dr. Eick’s Rocky River dental practice, we believe that all dentistry should be cosmetic because the work we do always affects the health and beauty of smiles. However, treatments that are traditionally considered cosmetic are those that focus solely on improving the appearance of smiles. Some of the cosmetic dentistry services we offer include:
- Teeth whitening – we offer both in-office single-visit whitening with the Rembrandt Sapphire system, and take-home whitening with custom application trays and professional whitening gel.
- Porcelain veneers – conceal chipped, cracked, and broken teeth with thin, durable sheaths of dental-grade porcelain.
- Dental bonding – for minor smile flaws, bonding offers the most conservative smile correction or concealment.
- Gum recontouring – for patients with “gummy” smiles and uneven gum lines that affect the appearance of smiles, gum recontouring can transform overall appearance.
- ClearCorrect braces – straighten teeth even those with bite alignment concerns, and look great doing so with the ClearCorrect clear tray alignment system.
What is Cosmetic Smile Restoration?
Cosmetic smile restoration is the restoration of damaged teeth in a way that not only restores form and function but the appearance of smiles. Some of the many cosmetic restorations we offer include tooth colored fillings, stain-resistant ceramic crowns, and beautiful tooth replacement prosthetics (full and partial dentures, dental implants, and crown and bridge).
Contact Your Cosmetic Dentist Rocky River: Dr. William L. Eick
It’s that time of year again when patients get together with family and friends to share time, joy, and smiles. If you’re one of many patients who are dreading the holiday season photos because you’re unhappy with your smile, it’s time to make a change. Contact Dr. Eick and his Rocky River dental team to schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation today.